Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday ? Off day!!

Yes, that's right ! What does Sunday mean to you ?
Well, Sunday is certainly an off day and a day to meet my girls :)
although I'm temporarily unemployed :(  
just temporarily , I'm gonna find a job as fast as I can XP
Back to the topic
This afternoon went to meet my girls at Casual Poet , sweetie ling ching came and fetched me 
Thank you sweetie 
and we met sharon (although she just woke up XP) , yi wei and carolyn too
had a nice day with them

At night, I went to church with ling ching, sharon and hong chuan 
four of us ( my beloved bio group) first time gathered at church
and 
hong chuan changed his new phone
Guess what, it's Sony Xperia Z, although it costs a bom but actually is very nice :)
and we took photos using his phone, haha
so here's the pictures of us
ling ching

three of us
from left to right (sharon, me and ling ching)

from left till right
(hong chuan, sharon, me and ling ching)

three of us

and we agreed to have breakfast tomorrow before going back to school
see you 
:D




4 comments:

  1. nice day with all of you! glad you all came!
    hong chuan's phone really nice,let's use his phone to capture more photos tomorrow!! =D see you sweetie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure ! gonna use his phone XD see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur profile just nice to introduce yourself !!! =D

    ReplyDelete