Monday, January 20, 2014

He's back!!!!!

YES, he's back!! My dear, sweet and the caring brother came back from Taiwan on 9/1/2014, after he spent a year in there. 

It's been the time that we are waiting for, and indeed, we missed those time when he was at home. The laughter, the lame jokes and all the funny stuffs that he could ever give to us, and now the time has arrived. I'm not going to mention those lengthy stuffs and will just skip those details, as the outcome is more important than the process. Hahahaha :D

Took selfie with my little bro, aww... can't you see that how close we are :D

Took photo at Changi Airport Departure Hall Terminal 1
from left : me, the male lead of this post, my pretty mum and my caring aunt who adores us the most! Dad was on his way to get the car :)


And we went to the famous shopping mall in Malacca, namely the Dataran Pahlawan to buy clothes for the coming Chinese New Year and also some preparation of clohtes for my bro to bring back to Taiwan. We had an awesome and splendid experience today.

It's late, ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment