Monday, August 12, 2013

It's another week ;)

As I stated in my last post about I'm having one week holidays for Hari Raya Aidilfitri, so I'm going to summarize what I had done in this holidays . But I need more holidays, seriously, one week isn't enough for me!!!! 

I went out with my besties in last beautiful Saturday, chit-chatting non-stop and we are going to apart from each other ( mentioned in my last post so I'm not gonna focus on this ) . But we indeed had a great time, it feels awesome when you can chat everything with the one who knows you, and words are beyond to describe the relationship :)
credit to Ling Ching and Sharon

Then, on Sunday night, I went out with Wen Yu, who is my housemate now and she's the girl from Batu Pahat too . What a small world ! We had been planning in Malacca to go to eat grilled fish and roasted chicken wing at the town of Batu Pahat as we missed all the delicious foods in BP, and yeah, in this holidays she asked me out to enjoy our dinner together :) And I drove that day, the first time I drove in BP since I went to Malacca ;p
Roasted chicken wing at the back and Grilled fish at the front with carrot milk and bobo cha cha
yum yum

Here comes my KL trip with fong yee . She planned to buy her formal shirts at KL although she turned out to buy casual wears at H&M . There's a funny experience for us when we chased the bus as the bus didn't wait for us when we went for toilet and petrol station . It's  hilarious when two girls and a man chased the bus and the whole bus passengers looked at us in a shocked manner . I even heard the guys sitting at the back of us said that they were wondering why no one sitting in front of them . Lol . We checked in at Sungei Wang Hotel and we went to H&M, Pavilion and Sungei Wang Plaza . It's was a two days one night trip . And we went to eat Korean cuisine on Tuesday at Pavilion, it was something like a buffet and each person had to pay RM30 . You can eat whatever you want and take how much you can, BUT YOU MUST ABLE TO FINISH IT or else there will be extra charges for you . 
Taken in the bus

The buffet at Pavilion
 outside Pavilion




On Thursday night, we had our Bio Group gathering at li nyin's house . We had been planning to meet each other during my mid-term break, so they came up with a good idea by hosting a party at li nyin's house, as all of us love to eat !!!! We went to Aeon Big to buy our ingredients, for instance, fruits, cooking chocolate, marshmallow, sparkling juice and we also bought Domino Pizza, ginger bread and KFC cheesy wedges . Thank you Sharon for being the driver =p, hahaha!! A big thanks to you :D



special treat from Ling Ching home made popiah makes me mouth-watering . The fillings inside the popiah are vegetables, Chinese sausages and peanut powder . Yummy yummy o(≧﹏≦)o

 咸酥鸡

                               




 hand-made sushi from li nyin with the crab meat surrounded by rice, taste good also, thank you li nyin !!
                          cooking chocolate for chocolate fountain 







all the foods :D

Tadaa~~

special dessert from Ling Ching
Bio Group agar-agar cake 

The cake with the sparkling juice

Cheers!!!!!

It was a great time with my bunch of friends together! We always have a lots of idea to plan up activities for our bio group so that everyone can meet each other and update our current situation to each other . It's a pity that I cannot join them for the coming Penang trip on next week . Why MMU doesn't give a longer break to us ?!!! o.O

And I back to Malacca on Saturday morning . A big and warm thanks to my parents who drove me up all the way to hostel and then fetched me to Dataran Pahlawan to meet Ling Ching and Sharon . I love you two,daddy and mummy !! muaks!!! 

However it's quite guilty for me as I didn't spend enough time with my parents although they didn't think that way, but still feels very sorry to them . :(

Then when I back to Malacca I realized that I haven't study for my coming test, oh my god! Wish me luck ;)



2 comments:

  1. more activities to come when we having holidays :D
    do work hard in your coming exam ohh,jia you! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you guys having holidays? By the way,having exam next week so I don't think this coming Saturday I can go out :( Or maybe 31 August ? :p

    ReplyDelete