Sunday, August 4, 2013

Aloha my dear August

And yes, here comes our August
You guys must be wondered why I seems like anticipating the arrival of this month, since it's not my birthday month, hahahaha
But yea, one week holidays starting from August 2 till August 11 is enough to make me happy and excited till the max!!!! Of course, one week holidays is enough for me to spend my precious time with my family  and my long time no see friends :) So, who wanna asking me out please call me for booking, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE :P  Hahahaha !

Yesterday, I went out with my dear babes . We managed to see each other once a month :( 
We had a great chat yesterday, about girls talk and their future university lives . Well everyone is gonna leave each other to study at different places, different states, but I believe our friendship never ends as we still under the same blue sky . 






4 comments:

  1. yes yes,enjoy your holidays! :D and friends forever!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you two be my bride maid :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah wah wah,thank you for being the first to married among us :D we sure go kacau,no worries xD hiak hiak

    ReplyDelete
  4. if I really get marry first before you two lah XD

    ReplyDelete